Position: Senior Solutions Architect
Company: Anomalix Inc.
Location: Chicago; the position is remote and requires up to 25% travel
Anomalix is seeking a driven and innovative solutions architect to join our growing team and help develop solutions to address and meet client requirements for Identity and Cybersecurity projects. In this role, you will work on a variety of projects and will play a key part in making sure that end results are designed according to the relevant patterns and analyses. Our ideal candidate will have relevant architecture experience with knowledge of enterprise security. Candidates must be located in the United States. This is a remote position with some travel.
- Lead multiple concurrent Identity and Cybersecurity projects
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert on designated products
- Conduct proof of concept (PoC) and functional demonstrations
- Propose solutions that satisfy complex client requirements and can be reliably implemented based on product capabilities
- Conduct on-site project kickoff and design sessions
- Manage team assignments and workload to ensure timely delivery of solutions
- Prepare client deliverables such as strategy assessments, architecture design documents, use cases, flow diagrams, and status reports
- Work with client’s post-implementation to support testing efforts, knowledge transfer, and project closeout
- Maintain ongoing relationships with technology partners
- 5+ years of design/implementation/consulting experience with distributed applications
- Minimum 2 years of relevant architecture experience with knowledge of enterprise security, Big 4 Consulting, Identity Management consulting, or security software startup
- Security experience in any combination of the following platforms: RSA Governance & Lifecycle (Aveksa), SailPoint, Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Identity Analytics, CA Identity Manager
- Ability to work without sponsorship in the U.S.
- Technical degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Progressive, hands-on experience with Cybersecurity and Identity Management related products
- Experience leading or being a ranking member of a highly technical team
- Innovative problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to present complex security solutions in simple business terms
- Experience with Linux server administration
- Experience with databases (Oracle & SQL Server) and ability to write complex SQL queries
- Experience with Windows Server environments, specifically working with Active Directory, Exchange, and file servers
- Experience integrating with Web Services (SOAP & REST) and parsing JSON and XML data
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Anomalix is a cyber security solutions and services organization. Our Advisory, Implementation, and Managed Services simplify security, compliance and business challenges. Security begins with visibility. Our Gartner recognized Identity and Access Management services enable cross-industry organizations to improve security and compliance, while enabling digital business transformation.
Anomalix employees receive a competitive salary and benefits package, and a flexible work from home schedule, and opportunity to advance within the company. To be considered for the position, please submit a resume in response to this posting. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to full pre-employment background screenings.