As a member of our Identity and Access Management (IAM) team, the security administrator is responsible for supporting foundational security services to protect enterprise assets. This position will administer IAM solutions in our diverse on-premises computing environments. The security administrator will partner with internal groups and vendors to deliver IAM services that balance security and business needs.
• SPANISH Speaker is a MUST
• Portuguese Language knowledge is a PLUS but not required.
• Knowledge of Unix/Linux System Sudoers for privileged access
• Technical support and administration in one or more of the following areas:
• Privileged access management (PAM) including account discovery and vaulting, least privilege, session management and recording, and endpoint privilege management
• Centralized identity and access governance supporting security and regulatory compliance
• Review logs and error reports to solve or escalate issues
• Gather requirements and technical information to design and configure roles, platforms, and workflows
• Leverage functionality provided by enterprise directory services including Active Directory, RACF, and LDAP
• Requires occasional work on nights, weekends, and holidays to perform system maintenance or respond to incidents as part of an on-call rotation
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact