Identity Access Management Engineer
Successful candidate needs to be able to design and engineer complex requirements to existing customer infrastructure in a cost effective manner. You need to be a subject matter expert in several of the areas listed below and be able to articulate expertly solutions through written or verbal methods. Be able to trouble shoot complex problems quickly and effectively. Successful candidate must be conversant in most of the security protocols PKI, 2FA, single sign-on, two factor authentication and be able to apply the knowledge to a complex IT infrastructure.
Qualifications: BS or equivalent + 9 years related experience, or MS + 7 yearrs related experience
- Experience and awareness in one or more leading IAM products (Oracle, Sailpoint, Aveksa, Ping) - Be able to describe common IAM technologies (SAML, OAuth, OpenID)
- FICAM Roadmap and security architecture is a preference
- Strong analytical skills; Must be able to multitask without sacrificing attention to details. -
Able to work effectively with other groups and teams.
- Must be able to come up to speed on new project areas quickly as this role will grow quickly
- Strongly suggest that successful candidate has current certifications in all the required skills