Title: Identity Access Management Project Manager
Location: North Chicago, IL
Duration: 12 Months+
Must Have Project Management Experience
Must Have Oracle Identity Access Management Experience
- Coordinates and monitors the scheduling, pricing, and technical performance of company programs.
- Responsibilities also include aiding in the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes and coordinating preparations of proposals, plans, specifications, and financial conditions of contracts.
- Develops new business and expands product line.
- Ensures adherence to master plans and schedules, develops solutions to program problems, and directs work of incumbents assigned to program from various departments.
- Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Acts as advisor to program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations. Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 12+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complex tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically reports to a unit/department head.
INTAKE CALL NOTES:
- Must have Identity & Access Management Proj Mgmt experience
- Process Improvement experience
Thanks & Regards
Business Development Associate
Dynamic Enterprise Solutions Inc
Phone: (847) 719-7902 / (847) 874-7274
URL: http// www.dynamic-enterrise.net