Identity Governance Technology Architect Consultant - WORK FROM HOME ANYWHERE IN US OR CANADAJob Description: Identity Governance Technology Architect Consultant - WORK FROM HOME
Micro Focus is one of the world's largest enterprise software providers, delivering the mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. We combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need in order to succeed in today's rapidly evolving marketplace. That's high tech without the drama. www.microfocus.com About the Role
The IG Architect Consultant is responsible for creation of solution designs and implementation of Identity and Access Management projects to provide value to the Customers. The IG Architect Consultant must be a strong communicator and relationship builder, who uses broad skills and technical knowledge to work with our Customers on requirements gathering and assessment, solution designs, and execution of the solution. Education and Experience Required:
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study
- Minimum of 6 years of Information Assurance/Security, including at least 1 year in consulting or customer support.
- Deep technical knowledge of Identity and Access Management solutions
- Expert scripting in Python or alternative language
- Java development experience
- Proven Project Delivery experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Networking experience, ie routers, cloud, general infrastructure
- Willingness to travel, when safe, as needed by customers
If you want to be part of what's next andfind out more about ouravailable opportunities, visit Micro Focus Careers .
ServicesMicro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status