Identity Governance Technology Architect Consultant - WORK FROM HOME ANYWHERE IN USJob Description: Identity Governance Technology Architect Consultant - WORK FROM HOME ANYWHERE IN US
Micro Focus is one of the world's largest enterprise software providers, delivering the mission-critical software that keeps the digital world running. We combine pragmatism, discipline, and customer-centric innovation to deliver trusted, proven solutions that customers need in order to succeed in today's rapidly evolving marketplace. Join Micro Focus to become part of this innovation-just like the impact we're having as the official technical partner of Jaguar TCS Racing . We provide world-class software and services to support their push for more points, podiums, and wins--both on and off the track in the fast-changing environment of the ABB FIA Formula E World Championship. About the Role
Our Professional Services Architect Consultants creates solution designs and implementation of Identity and Access Management for our customers. We are a highly technical, passionate team excited about problem solving for our customers. Education and Experience Required:
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study
- Minimum of 6 years of Information Assurance/Security, including at least 1 year in consulting or support.
- Deep technical knowledge of Identity and Access Management solutions
- Expert scripting in Python or alternative language
- Java development experience
- Proven Project Delivery experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Networking experience, ie routers, cloud, general infrastructure
- Willingness to travel, when safe, as needed by customers
If you want to be part of what's next andfind out more about ouravailable opportunities, visit Micro Focus Careers .
ServicesMicro Focus is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship or any other legally protected status