Kforce has a client in search of an Identity Management Administrator in Orlando, Florida (FL).
The Identity Management Administrator, Associate, assists customers with secure account access to desktop computers, laptops, mobile devices, printers, applications, and related technology. Activities require interaction with Identity Access Management solutions and IT Service Management tools to provision, de-provision, audit, update user access per job role.
* Provides technical assistance in setup, installation and configuration of desktop hardware and software
* Provides first-tier support to customers for incidents, requests and/or problem resolution
* Guides customers through troubleshooting procedures
* Records detailed information on all Service Desk tickets
* Triages and assigns unresolved issues to correct team for resolution
* Follows all escalation and notification procedures
* Pages on-call with appropriate information to resolve issues
* Maintains performance levels set by leadership
* Uses established procedures and checklists to perform assigned tasks
* Works under minimum supervision
* Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with company policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
* Maintains compliance with all Orlando Health policies and procedures
* High School diploma or equivalent
* One (1) year of experience in a networked environment - including sufficient knowledge of MS Windows, MS Office and internet browsers
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.