IDENTITY SERVICES ENGINEER
IMMEDIATE NEED for a talented Identity Services Engineer to work for a well branded industry leader!!!
- Integrate in-house and third party applications with enterprise IAM solution
- Work with application developers and IT operations to develop, test, roll out and maintain enterprise-wide IAM solutions and services
- Experience with participating in quality control and quality assurance activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex authentication, authorization and integration problems
- Ability to adhere to tight timelines and still deliver quality tested software on time
- Problem-solve and think laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project
- Ability to work under general supervision of more experienced team members and/or manager
- Ability to convey technical and conceptual ideas/topics to non-technical personnel
- Familiarity with IAM solutions including ADFS, MIM and Cloud Services, SAML, OAuth, Active Directory, LDAP and others
- Firm understanding of various web authentication & session management methodologies
- Experience with variety of web application technologies including ASP.NET, MVC, HTML, CSS, Angular, JS, etc.
- Deep understanding of object oriented programming constructs and design patterns.
- Strong proficiency in cross-platform modern .NET and C#, with reasonable knowledge of .NET Framework Extensions (i.e. OWin, WebAPI)
- Experience with AWS and Azure Cloud computing frameworks, infrastructure, and application environments is a plus
- Experience with top-tier implementation and integration with backend databases
- Has full technical knowledge of all phases of application programming
- Define and split large architectural objectives into smaller incremental objectives
- Troubleshoots and guides others on a wide variety of complex problems and identifies solutions within broad application and functional expertise
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience working on projects through the full system development lifecycle and directly related development experience
- Having experience working with distributed teams is preferred
Please send your resume to Colin Crane, Sr Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you new opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state