Security Clearance: will obtain DHS EOD
As a IAM / Security Engineer, you will work on one our programs supporting the strategy, engineering, and implementation of a robust and centralized Identity and Access Management Solution. The candidate will have broad experience in this area, but should be specifically knowledgeable around lifecycle management, and various authentication schemes. We are looking for someone with established experience in this area, and that has “hands on keyboard” experience as well as being able to ask the “right questions” in order to participate in the design of the solution.
- Participate in IPT and working groups as a lead contributor in development of a full ICAM strategy and architecture
- Design, Engineer, and Implement parts of the overall solution including but not limited to SSO, MFA, RBAC, and User Lifecycle Management
- Design and engineer solutions for various use cases such as SaaS offerings, PaaS offerings, custom applications, mobile, etc.
- Understand and develop integration points with consumer applications/services using protocols such as SAML, OAuth, OIDC, JWT, etc
- Work with adjacent technical engineering teams as required, leads to create, implement and apply DevSecOps principles, processes and culture that are consumed by delivery teams across our company.
- Communicate with customers, stakeholders, and client leads effectively
- Ensure deliverables are completed within target timeframes and are consistently of high-quality, documented and support transition of operational activities.
- Ability to obtain a U.S. government Security Clearance
- BS in an IT field & 5 years of IT work OR BS in a nonIT field and 7 years of IT work
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in I&AM, including designing and architecting solutions based on client requirements.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with configuration and implementation of packaged or custom IAM solutions including.
- Experience with full user life cycle management
- Experience with RBAC to entitled applications and resources
- Experience with implementation of SSO
- Experience with implementation of MFA
- Experience with AD/ADFS as it relates to authentication and authorization.
- Experience with Okta and/or SailPoint highly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate strategic information security topics, policies and standards as well as risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various hierarchical levels
- Understand how to drive requirements to get to effective and value-added solutions. Technology doesn’t exist for its own sake.