Prestigious Enterprise Company is seeking a Lead Identity and Access Management Engineer. Information Security Operations supports several enterprise tools and systems that are backbone for many of the critical applications and business processes. Information Security Operations team ensures and enhances the availability, reliability and accessibility of Information systems and tools through a cost effective standardized support model. We demonstrate Information Technology (OT) department's vision and alignment to the business objectives and strategy, present IT's identity within the business model, and carry IT's vision of technology roadmap and partners in strategic direction for vendor management and product roadmaps.
The Information Security Operations, Senior, would:
• Support Identity & Access management (lAM) systems and to provide tool administration support. The role will require strong system administration experience along with knowledge of information security tools infrastructure.
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
• Install new I rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, etc. in accordance with standards and projectloperational requirements.
• Provide Level 3/other support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
• Apply patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure I add new services as necessary.
• Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
• Participate in the design and engineering for security software deployments
• Coordinate with other support teams to ensure issues impacting tools and systems are resolved quickly and effectively.
• Augment production support team to ensure 24/7 coverage and operations.
Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends with little advanced notice.