Job DescriptionSNI Technology's client is seeking to hire a talented Imaging Integration Associate to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis!
Please note this is a 100% remote/WFH position with approximately 25% travel (quarterly) to Wakefield, MA office. JOB SUMMARYImaging Integration Associate
Reporting into the Implementation Team Manager, the Imaging Integration Associate is a client-facing position assisting clients with all aspects of implementation and the ongoing support of our client's integrated document management system. Working closely with the Imaging Integration Specialist, the Imaging Integration Associate will be well-versed in cloud-based document storage and become an expert in integration points with the company's flagship system.
The Imaging Integration Associate will become an expert user of the imaging solution, related hardware, software and integration with the company's Unclaimed Property Solution. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, well-versed in problem solving and serve as a liaison between the clients, vendors, managers, and the development team.Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- First line of defense in all client requests pertaining to the integrated imaging solution
- Identify and diagnose issues, recommending solutions or workarounds
- Prioritize, schedule, and track client requests, escalating to team Specialist, Management, Development or third-party vendor as necessary
- Monitor and manage internal client ticketing system as well as open requests with the vendor
- Document and submit technical issues, update requests and specific acceptance criteria for development
- Aid the specialist in gathering, analyzing, and documenting requirements from client processes and systems
- Support training efforts for client sessions
- Identify and flag risks and concerns to Management
- Provide off hours support for critical and priority issues and resolution testing
- Participation in weekly implementation and support calls and system demonstrations, internally, with vendors and clients as needed
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in installation support and troubleshooting cloud-based imaging applications
- Keen eye for identifying process inefficiencies and drive to improve upon them
- Proven track record of success in a fast-paced, client service environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid planning, time management, decision-making, presentation, and organizational skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office software package skills (Excel, Word, Visio, etc.)
- Comfort in using online meeting platforms (GoToMeeting, Microsoft Teams, etc.)
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now and in the future
The ability to independently follow instructional material to learn new systems and system functionality is a must as well as a desire to learn new processes and programs. Candidates with previous experience working with imaging solutions are preferred, and preference may be given to candidates with knowledge/experience working with OnBase, in unclaimed property and/or system support.Compensation and Benefits
The salary range for this position is $55,000 to $60,000 annually + full benefits. Please note your actual pay rate will be determined based upon your skills, knowledge and abilities including work experience - talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Insurance, and other benefit options that are offered include:
- all the important benefits you hope for, such as competitive compensation, a generous paid time off program (3 weeks PTO), a 401k match, health insurance (medical, vision and dental), tuition reimbursement, and much more!