We are looking for an experienced Angular Developer to join our Digital Engineering Division. The candidate Must have worked in Angular 4+ Versions in their recent project.
Who are we?
For the past 20 years, we have powered many Digital Experiences for the Fortune 500. Since 1999, we have grown from a few people to more than 4000 team members across the globe that are engaged in various Digital Modernization. For a brief 1 minute video about us, you can check https://youtu.be/uJWBWQZEA6o.
What are we looking for?
- 4 + years with Angular 4+, JQuery, HTML, CSS, Mobile technologies, TDD, BDD
- Responsive Web Design practices, And server side/client side rendering techniques
- Working knowledge of Node.js
- General knowledge of tracking and management of deliverables in JIRA
- Experience of Information Security Education, Awareness and Training is highly desired.
- Deep, comprehensive technical understanding with Cloud, data center, networking and end user technologies.
- Experience in DevOps Toolchain methodologies, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Thorough understanding of distributed systems architecture and exposure to multiple technical disciplines including:
- Unix, Linux and Windows
- High-Availability, Redundancy, Clustering, Disaster Recovery, Load Balancing
- Hardware platforms and Networking