Job Title:- Sr. Business Analyst
Job Location:- Alpharetta GA
Long Term Contract
Client is a leading provider of platforms, digital innovation, artificial Intelligence and end-to-end IT & Business services and solutions for Global 1000 companies. We are transforming corporations through deep domain expertise, knowledge-based ML platforms, as well as profound anthropological efforts to understand the end customer and design products and interactions that create delight. We are deeply committed to developing a comprehensive understanding of our clients' problems and to develop platforms to address them.
We are looking for experienced Business analysts who can support requirements analysis, product demonstration, gap analysis between legacy/ cloud platform and provide project management oversight for small to medium size projects.
- Interacts with clients to determine solution specifications.
- Experience in leading and contributing to agile/scrum ceremonies and discovery sessions, documents and manages scope, writes requirements and/or user stories, performs quality assurance, configuration assistance, application training, problem resolution and third level support to new and existing clients.
- Develops business rules as well as supporting process flows.
- Provides two-way communication between the external customer and the extended project team.
- Consults with external customers on functional aspects of design, project delivery and support.
- Plans, schedules, and coordinates activities related to system development projects.
- Responsible for on time delivery of medium to large projects.
- Key activities include planning, estimating, determining functional architecture, writing functional design specifications, managing customer account relationships and providing support.
- Works with customers on functional and technical aspects of project delivery and support.
- Provide project management guidance and organization
- Bachelor s degree (Engineering or MIS/Computer Science preferred)
- 5+ years business analysis experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with business analysis
- Experience with Cloud applications and associated API functionality
- Experience with project management
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Strong understanding and experience in Agile Methodology
- Preferable: SQL knowledge
Trainee Recruiter Noralogic Inc.
109 E 17th St, Cheyenne WY 82001
+1.307-316-7214| (Bhawana@noralogic.com) |www.noralogic.com
USA: WY, MD, NJwww.noralogic.com
Mexico: Guadalajara, Monterrey
India: Noida UP
**WBE and MBE company**
** ISO 9001:2015**
**WY Top 50 Minority owned growing company**