Provide consultation and training of Tyler's Human Capital Management (HCM) software. Establish a positive baseline for the relationship between the client and Tyler and support the project plan timeline and schedule.
Applicants with exceptional customer service skills and proficiency in accounting strongly desired.
Work with our innovative software solutions that help local government and school districts centralize data and connect their organizations. By working to develop and support our financial management solutions, you can help integrate our solutions with human resources, revenue management, tax billing, and asset management.Location
Remote | Travel/Home-BasedTravel
- Provide onsite consultation and training to clients on Munis HCM for existing customers
- Train users in system set up, administration and maintenance
- Create user documentation when required
- Keep up to date on new functionality and learn new modules
- Conduct 12-15 days of billable training per month and maintain an organized training schedule
- Proof and analyze data conversions
Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field, or comparable work experience
- Knowledge of governmental accounting; knowledge of Munis products desired
- Exceptional presentation and training skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity and ease with computer systems and Microsoft Office products
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to travel extensively
- Valid driver's license
Come join us as we transform the public sector! Our mission, vision, and values guide everything we do. We're also frequently recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our many awards and accolades . Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people .
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.