Implementation Engineer (CPQ)
Working remotely or in Canada
Pay Target $95k - $120k, depending on experience
This role works very closely with the customer to implement the software solution to their client-side products. The product is for companies which need a faster solution to create pricing and quotes using Microsoft tools.
The hand-off happens after the sales rep closes the sale, and does the initial requirements intake. They then pass this off to the Implementation Engineer, who then does a much deeper dive for all business requirements to implement their solutions with the customer. Then you are the main point of contact for the customer overseeing all the software implementation services. You will have to know SQL statements/queries, be an MS Excel geek creating Macros/Formulas/Pivot Tables/Lookups, and also the CPQ solution. This will require you know and have an expertise in all three of these areas. Ideally already a strong SQL professional, and/or with a technical degree or professional training in a similar role.
The hours may vary day to day, as you will be providing support to clients around the US. Occasional travel to client sites is required up to 20% of the time.
- 2+ years working with Software Implementations
- 2+ years experience with strong SQL skills creating statements and queries
- 1+ year working with CPQ (configure, price, quote) products.
- 4+ years mastery in MS Excel advanced functions including: Pivot Tables, Macros, Lookups, Formulas (this will be tested)
- Technical background, Education, Degree
- CRM products like MS Dynamics, or Salesforce, or NetSuite experience. They translate very well for someone who will transition into a job like this well
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com