Role: Implementation Manager/ Project Manager
Duration: 12 month contract
Onsite in Anchorage, AK
- The Implementation Manager will work closely with Project Manager to develop a project execution plans, including but not limited to: cost estimates, schedules, and work breakdown structures.
- Lead successful implementations, meeting timelines and budget requirements.
- Coordinates and prioritizes project tasks, manages timelines, maintains project plans and communicates status to Project/Portfolio Managers, and Clients as needed.
- Supervise and provide day-to-day oversight for all implementation activities.
- Responsible for managing multiple client projects at one time.
- Responsible for scope management, schedule management, change management and estimating:
- Assess/evaluate client requirements against scope of project, manage project plan and schedule.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication.
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to command a group of individuals in a room quickly and be assertive in a public environment.
- Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organization
- 5+ years of experience as a IT technical lead or PM
- Demonstrate success in project management using recognized PMI methodologies and SDLC (software development life cycle)
- Ability to make intelligent recommendations for software design improvements
- Ability to understand business concepts and issues as well as technical systems processes
- Demonstrate conceptual understanding of data structures and data flows
- Demonstrate ability to coordinate cross-functional groups to accomplish goals
- Ability to work within a team to meet established project goals
- Ability to communicate professionally, concisely and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Troubleshooting is another required skill; responsibility for detecting potential issues and implementing solutions when issues threaten to delay the timeline or impact budget or business operations.
Talent Acquisition Group
Phone: 978 707 4846/ 978-406-9994