Please note our client will require local candidates to work onsite in San Francisco, CA and they will require onsite interviews.
Please only apply if you are local and can come down for onsite interviews in San Francisco on your own expense.
Most important there is a lot of travel in the USA. Client will pay for expenses. Please review all details below. Thanks.
Location: San Francisco , CA
Duration: Fulltime/Direct Hire
The Client Professional Services team implements the our company product as part of large-scale initiatives to streamline K-12 admissions and enrollment across cities and states. We work directly with key stakeholders to map out existing processes and create elegant solutions within our company to improve those processes. As a liaison between our company and customers, the Implementation Manager will be an expert at understanding customer needs, crafting and communicating solutions that meet those needs and providing day-to-day oversight of project timelines to support a successful launch.
- Lead the implementation of the our company platform with key enterprise clients including large districts and charter school management organizations
- Work with customers to understand project scope and requirements to develop a well-articulated project plan to drive the project to success
- Manage the timelines and dependencies of the implementation and communicate regularly with customers to ensure the on-time delivery of the solution
- Lead discovery and design sessions to determine the right product solution and identify any product gaps
- Work internally with product, engineering, design and others to determine how customer needs can be achieved using our company product
- Leverage internal technical resources to support complex deployments, knowing when to engage them on client conversations and when to be judicious
- Configure platform to meet client needs
- Lead the requirements gathering process to scope out custom development work when needed
- Manage the delivery of custom development work to meet client requirements
- Interpret and analyze data to inform decision-making and to communicate ROI to client
- Lead a training plan for our customers to make sure that our customers are adequately equipped to successfully use the product
- Facilitate a smooth handoff from implementation to ongoing support and customer success management
- Consult with active clients on strategic initiatives supporting our customer success managers
- Contribute to team initiatives, including the creation of knowledge, processes, and tools to improve the efficiency and productivity of our company product implementations
- BA or BS degree or higher
- Professional training and/or demonstrated experience in project management required
- Minimum of 3-years direct experience in a client-facing implementation roll at a technology company
- Competent understanding of all aspects of planning and delivering a software solution including support, system architecture and development, and current technologies.
- Comfortable with data
- Experience with configuration or administration of SAAS software
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills with the ability to inspire others on the value of our company's solution
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated ability to manage large, multi-stakeholder projects with exceptional results
- Are comfortable managing scope and with the art of saying No when appropriate
- Some client travel required (<20% of time)
- Self-driven, persistent and assertive
- Enthusiastic, lifelong learner
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Passion for improving education
- Our values resonate with you
- Background in technology and/or degree in computer science/engineering
- Education field experience, operations experience working in a public school/district, and/or edtech experience
- Experience in a startup environment
- Moderate to advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge and use for working with data sets
- SQL experience
- Knowledge of Pivotal Tracker, ZenDesk and/or Salesforce
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus!
Aden Staff, Inc
41829 Albrae Street Suite 201 Fremont, CA 94538
Office : 510-936-1JOB
Email : jobs [at] adenstaff.com
Aden Staff, Inc. is a rapidly growing consulting organization of highly-qualified and experienced professionals providing Onsite, Offshore and Business Process Outsourcing services to Fortune 500 companies in the areas of Consulting and Software development. We have extensive experience in running world-class service operations in the global environment. Aden Staff ensures exceptional client experience through world-class talent, strong management focus, dedicated business units and a strong financial platform. Aden Staff serves clients through practice teams focused on major areas, including Networking, Healthcare, Insurance, Retail, Financial, Communications, and Pharmaceuticals.
Incorporated in California, Aden Staff, Inc. has experienced phenomenal growth within USA and headquarters in the Silicon Valley, California. We are backed by over twenty years of management experience in the IT industry. We offer a complete range of services from IT software and process consulting to implementation, development and maintenance of applications and solutions. We specialize in harnessing the benefits of Internet technologies along with comprehensive legacy maintenance services.