ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery and Managed Services.
Kindly email with a Word resume along with the position ID number, your hourly rate and availability.
Call me at .
Senior Implementation Program Manager
- CISO is needing a right hand to assist both is security and IT team with their various projects. Each team has about 20 – 30 projects each and will make sure everything is on its course to be completed.
- Bachelors +5 or more years of relevant work experience or Associates degree in business or information systems management +8 or more years’ relevant work experience, or 10 or more years of relevant work experience without a degree
- This is not JUST A PROJECT MANAGER – This is for someone who can lead and can establish projects and change workflows as needed. Will provide strategic planning and can deliberate tasks/workflows and not be afraid to push back with the different teams.
- Someone with enterprise experience is ideal to have
- Someone who has worked in the IT department or has worked with IT projects within a medium to large enterprise environment.
- Someone who has experience running a Change Control is ideal, but not required.
- This person will be the CISO’s “go-to” when it comes to planning of IT projects and keeping everything aligned.
The Senior Implementation Program Manager is a senior-level position reporting directly to the VP of Information and Security Services. This person will work closely with the Information Security, and Information Technology teams and business unit leaders across the organization to oversee the project management, implementation, and change management of key enterprise solutions. This role will also implement and run the Enterprise Change Management Board. We are not looking for a “typical” project manager for this role; we are looking for a leader who can establish project and change workflows (from project acceptance, requirements collection though post-implementation activities) as well as provide strategic planning and leadership to their colleagues. We are looking for a strong planner who will ensure the enterprise is communicated with, trained and ready to accept ISS projects.
This is a unique opportunity and highly visible, individual contributor position for the right person who is an exceptional project manager and interested in building and maintaining a project management / implementation program relatively from scratch.
- Implement strategic Cybersecurity and IT initiatives from inception to closure phase.
- Develop, communicate, and ensure adherence to project lifecycle workflows (project submission, project acceptance, project plan development, solution testing, communication, etc.)
- Provide project management for project activities to ensure that projects are completed in scope, on schedule, within budget.
- Develop, implement and run the enterprise change advisory board
- Conduct project intake, project assessments, develop project teams, define objectives and scope, document current and future-state processes, document risks and assumptions, and oversee development, operational workflows and implementation.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with project owners, operational leaders, business services, IT, vendors, and other project stakeholders.
- Define project scope, duration, resources and cost, as well as the best course of action/approach to attain the project objectives.
- Conduct project kick-off meetings, communicate individual roles and project expectations, and serve as the initial point of contact for projects.
- Coordinate with cross-functional team members on project targets, status & resolution of issues.
- Complete and manage detailed project plans using the designated project management tool.
- Develop effective and attainable work plans and negotiate resources to support our projects.
- Negotiate and balance both internal and external stakeholder requirements to maintain alignment of the project outcomes.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of concurrent projects of various sizes. Oversee all aspects of projects. Track milestones and anticipate deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of project.
- Organize, and delegate work to achieve desired outcomes.
- Regularly report project status, manage issues, identify risks, and escalations.
- Prepare reports for the leadership team regarding status of projects.
- Develop and administer project reporting systems and communication plans.
- Provide leadership to project leads and stakeholders to effectively ensure successful project implementations.
- Coordinate post-project review and lessons learned meetings following stabilization of projects.
- Train staff on designated project management tool and develop and on standardized project management methods and skills.
- 8+ years of IT and/or cybersecurity project management experience managing multiple, complex projects at a time; must have prior technical project management experience
- 5+ years’ implementation management, solution consulting or PMO management experience
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities
- Excellent interpersonal effectiveness and communication ability (written and oral)
- Strong organizational planning skills and understanding of technical project management concepts and terminology
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with an ability to identify the root cause of an issue and demonstrate independent critical thinking to resolve or mitigate identified issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Self-starter, positive attitude, ability to work independently, enjoys learning and
- staying current with industry developments, regulations, and best practices
Educational Requirements & Work Experience:
- Project management experience in a Pre-IPO technology company setting
- Previous experience establishing a PMO function within an organization
- Project Management Certification (i.e. PMP, PMI, Certified Project Manager–IAPM, etc.)
- Experience running a Change Control board preferred but not required
- Bachelors +5 years or more years relevant work experience or Associates degree in business or information systems management +8 or more years’ relevant work experience, or 10 or more years of relevant work experience without a degree
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery and Managed Services.
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability.
Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The Answer.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held Company
Size: 501-1000 employees