As an Implementation Specialist, you will be the primary subject matter expert for AppEngine, which is a Platform-as-a-Service, "low-code" application development platform that allows users to build and host Enterprise-Class applications with little to no code and minimal investment. Your daily work will include meeting with Account Managers, reviewing and understanding application requirements and specifications, as well as designing, configuring, testing, debugging, maintaining, and deploying applications using the AppEngine tool.Location
- Complete assigned tasks with minimal oversight.
- Participate in regular team meetings.
- Collaborate with account/project managers, as well as technical staff to understand user requirements, identify, and build solutions.
- Formulate and define application scope and objectives; devise and modify procedures to solve business problems.
- Design, configure, test, debug, maintain, and deploy applications according to requirements.
- Estimate project timelines based on functional specifications and requirements.
- Communicates and learns from other team members.
- Asks questions and seeks assistance when appropriate and does not need repetitive guidance on the same topics.
- Takes ownership of solutions.
- Implements and maintains product or system features in order to solve scoped problems. Asks for guidance when necessary.
- Communicates with their manager if they need clarification or disagree with the strategic reasoning.
- Effectively communicates their individual work. Asks clarifying questions to confirm understanding of problems and/or next steps and follows up as necessary.
Taking Care of You & Your Family
- Education: Bachelor's degree in technical discipline preferred and/or relevant work experience.
- Work Experience: 0-5 years of experience in field or in a related area.
- Required Skills:
- Designs and configure user interfaces for web applications.
- Possesses both technical and non-technical problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to conceptualize, plan, develop and deliver a variety of creative solutions.
- Understanding of programming techniques.
- Understanding of User Experience (UX) design practices.
- Understanding of APIs.
- Familiarity with Regular Expressions, XML, and JSON structure.
- Experience with API testing tools like Insomnia or Postman.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow processes.
- Ability to manipulate table data in Excel.
Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people .
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing email@example.com or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.