Title: Incident (Operations) Management Analyst
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has an opening for Incident (Operations) Management Analyst.Please note that this project assignment is with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. This is expected to be a long-term position. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
- The Incident Management Analyst is responsible for managing the life-cycle of all incident and problems.
- This includes proactive identifying of trends and potential problems to prevent incident from occurring and to minimize the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented.
- Facilitate the resolution of all systems outages in the production environment affecting the business community
- Report on production outages and their impact and Monitor the production environment, using a multitude of tools, to identify production problems as quickly as possible
- Ensure all documentation is up-to-date and available and Assist in the development of short- and long-term support requirements
- Follow-up on major production outages to identify how they can be avoided and ensure corrective actions have been implemented
- Develop and maintain liaison with corporate resources including TS&O, Site Management and vendors, Position requires occasional scheduled off-hours and weekend work (support rotation)
- Develop metrics using Splunk and Dynatrace - Utilize automation tools to streamline and automate existing business processes and procedures
- IT Support or development experience - Knowledge of operating systems, databases and some programming background
- Excellent customer service skills - Ability to facilitate meetings with multiple parties from business and IT - Advanced problem-solving capabilities
- Experience managing systems projects - Motivated and able to work independently
- Skills Preferred:
- Knowledge of ITIL Processes - Advanced report creation - Experience with Tableau software - SharePoint development experience
- At least 2 years experience in information technology or relevant education
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Ms. Vasavi at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 248.712.6725. In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name Incident (Operations) Management Analyst.
Corporate Overview of STG: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast-growing IT and Engineering consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, American Axle, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our client s global IT and Engineering needs.