As an Incident Manager you are responsible for implementation and execution of the Core ITITL Service Delivery processes, including, but not limited to: Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Service Assurance, ensuring that the Production Assurance Organization provides consistent and quality service.
You will be a driver of process improvement, implementation of best practices and for measuring performance. You must feel confident interacting with various levels in the organization when required or to communicate to communicate technical problems to non- technical customers.
The successful candidate will exhibit a rounded profile including a strong technical background, business sense, capacity to adapt to a rapidly changing environment, collaboration, and ITIL knowledge and practical experience.
• Manage a globally diverse team
• Assist in the design, implementation and adoption of all facets of the ITIL methodology within the organization
• Support Continual Service Improvement of processes
• Execute the Incident Management process
• Support Problem Management process adherence
• Support and execute change management functions and process adherence
• Responsible for providing regular feedback to direct employees
• Escalate Risks and Issues
• Requires 10+ years of related technical and business experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience and/or Certifications.
• Has strong knowledge of IT systems, practices and functional units. Including Server, Network, Database and mainframe applications
• Prior IT Service Management Experience
• Exceptional leadership skills and ability to motivate and coach employees to perform at peak standards
• Provides technical consultation to the business units supported.
• Has expert knowledge of business operations, policies and practices.
• Has strong knowledge of the Financial industry
• Recommends IT strategy to support goals of the business units supported.
• Knowledge and/or certification in ITIL, and production support best practices
• Ability to provide relevant training (technical and Service Management related) to employees for skill enhancement and educational growth.
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact