Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.Work you'll do
Seeking an Incident Response Manager. You will work with Cybersecurity PMO for a national law enforcement agency.
Your primary objectives will include building an incident response exercise strategy and delivering exercise planning across a highly complex environment that includes cloud, datacenters, disparate, and geographically distinct business units. The Incident Response Manager will directly engage with and assist a small team of highly capable incident responders, and lead cybersecurity exercise activities associated with managing cyber incidents at various impact severity levels.
- Implement risk management programs for our federal clients by utilizing NIST, RMF, and FISMA compliance frameworks.
- Enhance cyber awareness with clients and project teams.
- Work alongside federal clients to help them mitigate risk with the use of continuous monitoring and incident response.
- Establish security controls to ensure protection of client systems.
- Implement cutting edge security tools for our federal clients.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Strategy, Defense and Response (SDR) focuses on helping federal clients design and implement transformational enterprise security programs with an emphasis on defending against, recovering from, and mitigating major cyberattacks. If you're seeking a career that increases cyber awareness, utilizes risk management programs, and develops strategies for cyber defense and response, then the Cyber SDR offering at Deloitte is for you.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Top Secret security clearance required
- Experience working with RMF and NIST 800-53
- Experience working with cyber security tools
- Experience with cyber awareness (e.g., phishing emails, cyber trainings)
- Prior experience in cybersecurity strategic planning and IT security policy development/implementation
- Ability to provide leadership and support across all four phases for the exercise planning cycle (i.e., plan, design, conduct, and assess) to include scheduling, facilitating, and executive briefings
- Ability to design, develop, execute, and analyze cybersecurity exercise scenarios that test an incident response team proficiency in each phase of an enterprise incident response plan that includes preparation, detection and analysis, containment, eradication, recovery, and post incident activities.
- Develop key takeaways and lessons learned from exercises to update enterprise Security Operation Center (SOC) and application level standard operating procedures.
- Update the enterprise cybersecurity incident response plan incorporating best practices, lessons learned from exercises, and key stakeholder input.
- Review and develop recommendations for current FBI incident response policy based on DOJ guidance, agency regulations, federal and state laws, and industry best practices.
- Communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization and be responsible for daily collaboration with peers on the team and client enterprise SOC.
- Able and trusted to operate with minimal managerial assistance or supervision and capable of communicating with both technical staff and DOJ component executive management.
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
How you'll grow
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.