Please note that this is a 3 months contract position.
Candidates need to have medical device experience.
The IQC Technician is responsible for performing incoming, first article, in-process and final quality inspections and related activities. The individual must possess GD&T. The candidate will utilize SAP to
document Quality transactions as well as assist in compiling and trending quality data.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Perform inspections of purchased parts, subassemblies or finished company products according to specifications or standards using standard physical, mechanical and/ or electrical measurements.
• Accurately document the results of the inspections and testing in SAP and on data sheets/forms as applicable.
• Maintain all controlled document files and test records in a timely and accurate manner.
• May perform in-process and/or final quality inspections.
• Assists with manufacturing record review.
• Participate in writing and updating inspection procedures, protocol and checklists.
• Initiate and process Non-Conforming Material Reports when required.
• Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective action to supervise.
• Compiles monthly quality data for inspection as necessary.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Quality Management team.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience
• Minimum HS diploma and practical experience. AA or AS degree preferred.
• In depth knowledge of GD&T
• Ability to read and comprehend engineering drawings and schematics.
• Working knowledge of measurement instruments.
• Proficient using microscopes, visons systems (e.g. MicroVu), CMM systems, and conventional handheld inspections tools (i.e. calipers, micrometers, gage blocks etc.) Experience with electrical measurements a plus.
• Ability to work well within and across departments to provide excellent customer service.
• Basic computer skills, including MS Office Suite.
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference job number A1808.