Herculaneum, MO Description: Industrial Engineer 4 role in Berkeley, MO
Leads the preparation, standardization, and implementation of factory stability plans that leverage takt based factory principles including full-kit readiness in terms of resources, supply posture, operating plans, standard work, and point-of-use kitting.
Applies Industrial Engineering concepts, techniques, analysis and decision tools to promote and implement changes in manufacturing, engineering and service operations.
Manages, defines, negotiates, and controls the scope, cost, and timing of projects, and direct the use of project management tools (e.g., work break-down structure, precedence network, resource allocation) to stabilize, standardize and improve production system health.
Champions the analysis and design of the value stream, including capability, capacity (e.g., make/buy, supplier selection, risk analysis, supplier performance), throughput, work flow and logistics (e.g., critical path, lead-time, transportation, factory layout).Security Clearance:
This position requires the ability to obtain U.S. Secret Clearance Post-Start is required.Basic Qualifications (Required Skills & Experience):
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
- 9+ years practical experience of Industrial Engineering in a manufacturing environment across multiple programs/platforms.
- Experience working with the following software and database technologies is required: (Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and Project.)
- Experience leading industrial engineers and influencing cross-functional teams
- Experience working with the following software and database technologies is preferred: The Aurora Client, Job Sequencing and Scheduling Toolkit - Capacity Management Application Database (JSSTK-CMAD), Electronic Bar Chart (EBC), E-Visuals, Priority Board, & Mantis
- Experience in production system design, identifying impacts and constraints to production system health, and implementing counter measures that address stability
- Experience in lean processes and implementation (value stream or process mapping, improvement or kaizan workshops, balancing work statement, optimizing production flow, etc)
- Experience working in both a development and sustaining program/product environments
- Experience in leading recovery planning activities that include identifying critical program enablers and performance to plan measures to ensure effectiveness
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com