SHIFT: Day Job
Location: Atlanta, GA
Your innovation. Our impact. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater health for our communities, and greater experiences for our customers. Innovation is a top priority. Here, you'll have an opportunity to work in a collaborative environment that brings together industry leaders and technology experts, so together we can drive the future of health care.
You will use frameworks combined with security knowledge to assess the security posture of vendor environments. You will be expected to leverage your security program leadership expertise to mature the security framework and its execution. Develop, recommend, and implement enterprise information security policies, technical standards, guidelines, procedures, and other elements of an infrastructure necessary to support information security in compliance with established company policies, regulatory requirements, and generally accepted information security controls. Responsible for the evaluation of strategic network security, access control and secure transaction/messaging solutions.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Providing enterprise security solutions for business, regulatory, and legal requirements, and assuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets.
- Conducting third party assessments to validate security controls.
- Assisting in the design and build of the new GRC (Governance, Risk Management, & Compliance) platform.
- Assisting in the development of executive level metrics to highlight the state of vendor risk within the organization.
- Running business process improvement projects.
- Process and quality improvement.
Essential duties can include but are not limited to:
- Develops testing plans to ensure quality of implementations.
- Coordinates and prepares the reporting of data security events and incidents.
- Provides system and network architecture support for information and network security technologies.
- Provides technical support to business and technology associates in risk assessments and implementation of appropriate information security procedures, standards and technologies.
- Analyze mix of vendor services meeting business and information security requirements.
- Maintains relationship with key vendors.
- Determine and perform complex configuration changes to meet business and information security requirements.
- Represent infrastructure security support in significant projects.
- Respond to incident recoveries and root cause analysis.
- Provides trouble resolution and serves as point of technical escalation on complex problems.
- May be assigned to project teams for technical consultation to business partners and developers.
- Develops reports supporting strategy and direction for management.
- Capable of serving as technical merger & acquisition lead.
- Acts as a subject matter expert among peers.
BS/BA in related field preferred. 5-8 years combined experience in systems administration and security aspects of information systems, computer
networking, telecommunications, systems development and management; significant experience with multiple technical and business disciplines required; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of Information Security Frameworks.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of industry-accepted data processing controls and concepts as applied to
access management and network security technologies, hardware, software, data, network communications, and people.
- Work experience in Healthcare or banking/finance industries preferred.
- May hold the following certifications (or similar):
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- HCISSP (HealthCare Information Security and Privacy Practitioner)
- CRISC (Certified in Risk & Information Systems Control)
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company please visit us at antheminc.com/careers.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran