InfoPeople Corporation is currently seeking a ERP Project Manager with our direct client in their Sranton, PA(REMOTE ROLE) location.
Title: ERP Project Manager
Location: Sranton, PA - REMOTE
Employment: DIRECT HIRE -FTE
The scope of our implementation covers Finance, Order Management, Supply Chain and Warehouse management. In this role you'll directly lead multiple project managers, while also providing leadership and coaching to functional subject matter experts, architects, developers, and analysts as leader of our Infor M3 Cloud Suite Distribution and Enterprise ERP, d/EPM Budgeting, and Warehouse Management implementation.
Areas of responsibility for this role include planning for configuration, system integration, data migration, testing, stabilization, and governance. The person in this role will enjoy getting into the technical details, collaborating with a wide set of stakeholders, and a willingness to challenge the status quo. The ideal candidate should have extensive expertise managing ERP implementations, and multidisciplinary resources with demonstrated success developing and maintaining steering committees, prioritization processes, change management programs, standard operating procedures, processes to facilitate best in class delivery, and knowledge sharing, as well as best practices and tools to drive for desired outcomes.
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and direction to the program project team and staff. Leads project managers that report to program management directly.
- Create and set an overall project strategy and structure providing templates and playbooks for the project team to follow (dashboards, roadmaps, resource plans, etc).
- Develop roadmaps, plans/timelines, and helping to determine resourcing decisions based on current and future needs.
- Develops our implementation roadmap based on a deep understanding of business needs, solution capabilities, and empathy with business partner challenges
- Manage, track, and communicate project issues and risks, program level interdependencies, cross project resourcing, and escalating when necessary
- Provide oversight of project delivery across the complete ERP implementation portfolio; manages budget, timeline, objectives, and key results
- Engagement and management of 3 rd parties – Consulting Partners (including project management consulting)
- Required Qualifications:
- 5+ years of PMO / project management experience on complex multi-year projects including expertise in budgeting, forecasting, vendor management, risk controls.
- 5+ years of ERP implementation experience. Specific experience with Infor Cloud Suite Distribution is a big plus.
- Familiar with standard business processes of the distribution industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Logistics, Accounting or other related field preferred.
- Exceptional leadership skills, with the ability to communicate a vision that inspires others to follow, including strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts and technologies to business leaders, and business concepts to the data & analytics workforce.