Deloitte's Emerging ERP Solutions practice works closely with clients across a wide spectrum of industries to identify and implement SaaS based Enterprise Resource Planning systems such as Workday Financials, Enterprise Performance Management software like Adaptive Insights and Infor ERP Cloud software. Our team's goal is to deliver transformational solutions optimized for our client's unique business needs.
Work you'll do
Managers are expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
•Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
•Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
•Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
•Practice Development & Eminence: Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
•People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
Infor Manager are required to have:
• 6 + years of relevant consulting or industry experience
• 2 + years of experience overseeing multiple project teams
• 2 + years of experience in generating new client business
• A minimum of1 full life cycle Infor implementations
• Hands-on functional Implementation experience
• Willingness for weekly client-based travel, up to 80-100% (Monday - Thursday/Friday)
• Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalent professional experience
• Other leading Cloud based SaaS financial application implementation experience (ie: NetSuite, Fusion Intact, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, Lawson)
• An advanced degree in the area of specialization
• Proven skills as a project manager on multiple full life cycle implementations.
• Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
• Ability to engage and manage senior-level client relationships
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
• Willingness to mentor junior staff.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.