Infor Workforce Management (WFM) Senior Consultant
Are you passionate about driving organizational performance? Do you strive to help your clients sustain that performance long term? Our HR Transformation Team is thrilled to render results that help our clients transform their HR practices to reimagine talent models, organizational practices and business models to prepare for success in today's era of digital and cognitive disruption Work you'll do
In our Human Capital practice, our practitioners deliver superior results for our clients working within an engagement team. Key responsibilities will include:
- Use your hands on knowledge of the Infor CloudSuiteWorkforce Management product to enable our clients' HR function to operate ahead of the curve and provide a simply irresistible employee experience
- Function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs.
- Leading and managing teams or workstreams on Infor CloudSuite Workforce Management projects through discovery, design, build, test, and deployment activities
- Forging strong relationships with both the clients and project teams that will contribute to your growth and development.
- 4+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 4+ year experience leading work streams or small teams
- Experience in multiple full life cycle implementations of Infor WFM (Workforce Management) ERP projects
- Strong functional knowledge aroundWorkforce Management systems and processes
- Demonstrated experience in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training
- Up to 80% travel required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Additional experience implementing other leading Cloud based HRIS implementation experience
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Proven skills as a team member or team lead on at least one full life cycle implementation
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel
Human Resources Transformation
The HR Transformation team is a core component of our Human Capital practice - the work we do supports the five major issues our clients are facing. We collaborate with our clients to develop leading global HR strategies and support organizations in achieving excellence through implementing solutions that transform how they organize, develop capabilities, deploy leading technology, and deliver a leading employee experience.
Keeping the employee in mind, all our services cater to improving an organization's productivity through their human capital asset. The client issues we work with range from the need for a comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and enabling technologies, to streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered. How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.