Location: Cincinnati, OH
Duration: Full time (Permanent )
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Responsible for design, architecture, and development of data solutions supporting the business and IT stakeholders in a relational database environment. Key technologies include Greenplum, Talend Enterprise, and development solutions to be defined in the future.
The candidate should have very good communication and collaboration skills.
This role will help develop standardization and best practices and techniques around data acquisition and automated data integrity monitoring.
· Helping the customer in defining the Data Integration strategy for a large scale ETL / Big Data platform.
· Play the advisory and consultant role in implementing an optimized data integration solution using ‘Talend – Big Data’
· Architect and design re-usable Data Integration frameworks that can be used for ingestion of heterogeneous source systems and data sources.
· Help device and implement the best practices and standards that are essential for an optimized Talend implementation on Big Data platform.
· Mentor, guide and help the development team in building an optimized Data Integration solution.
Senior Resourcing Specialist