At Deloitte you can have a rewarding career on every level! As a dynamic and leading-edge company, Deloitte offers a phenomenal opportunity for staff to join a high growth environment to expand, enhance and strengthen their client service and technology skills. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Informatica Administrator - Solution Specialist (Consultant)
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100. Work You'll Do
The Solution Specialist will be responsible for providing intermediate or advanced level technical advice
for application and technology products supported by the Solutions Network. The position will be focused on supporting client projects as well as sales teams in the configuration, customization, and implementation of selected packages and applications for sales demonstration as well as client-based project implementations using the Informatica technical stack. In addition to hands-on technical work, this position will also require providing assistance to project teams with architecture design, developing documentation and creating client deliverables.
The ideal candidate will have broad implementation and configuration experience with various Business Intelligence/Data-warehousing technologies, preferably in a management consulting environment. The Solutions Network (SNET) Practice
Deloitte's Solutions Network (SNET) is a global network that connects Deloitte's solution centers, extended delivery centers, clients, and vendor partners. The primary focus of the SNET is to support client development projects, client pursuits, solution development, and practice development. The SNET does this by providing project teams with a hosted infrastructure that includes a large mix of hardware vendors, operating systems, and technical application expertise. The SNET also provides on-site technical architecture and application experts for Deloitte's clients.
The Solution Network consists of experts with knowledge of all major packaged applications and technologies - PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards, Siebel, middleware, BI/DW, JAVA, .Net, networking, SAN, server virtualization, etc. SNET staff is also exposed to new and emerging technology, and in many cases serve as an R&D function for Deloitte. Required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related technology discipline
- 3+ years of work experience with Business Intelligence/Data-warehousing products, specifically with installing, configuring, and administering Informatica products.
- Must be a or holder
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Must be willing to live and work in one of our Center locations:
- Gilbert, AZ (Phoenix area)
- Lake Mary, FL (Orlando area)
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Competitive candidates for this role will possess the following:
- Experience in installing, configuring, administering, tuning, and troubleshooting any one or more Informatica products:
- Power center
- Power Exchange
- Informatica Data Services
- Informatica Data Quality
- Master Data Management (MDM)
- Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC)
- Informatica Axon
- Data Engineering Integration
- Data Engineering Quality
- Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS)
- Experience in Production level support for onsite and offshore teams during their development life cycle is a Must.
- Working knowledge in any one or more of the following is a plus: Big Data (Cloudera, HortonWorks, MapR), Business Objects Data Services, Cognos, MicroStrategy, IBM DataStage, DB2, Teradata, Endeca, SAS.
- Database skills with at least one of the following: Oracle 11g, DB2 10.2 or SQL Server 2014.
- Knowledge of Middleware packages (WebSphere, WebLogic, WebMethods or Tibco, etc.) is a plus.
- Active participation in infrastructure architecture, such as designing, hardware sizing, effort estimation and security.
- Experience in creating presentation on installation and upgrade, publish technical documentation, run books and environment release guides.
- Innovative and creative person who has developed new approaches to developing infrastructure solutions.
- Goal oriented with high standards for quality and performance.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Prior consulting experience highly desired.
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future. How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.