Title: Informatica Administrator (MDM, Powercenter, IDQ)
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has openings for Informatica Administrator (MDM, Powercenter, IDQ). This position is based in Dearborn, MI for a Fortune 500 Automotive Manufacturer. This position is expected to be long term. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance, if needed.
**No 3rd Party vendors – this client does not allow sub-contracting.
- Candidate should have experience in E360 and MDM Hub console upgrades.
- As an Informatica administrator, candidate will be participating in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of multiple applications.
- Candidate will be working closely with solution architects and developers on technical designs.
- Experience with Informatica MDM, Power Center and Data Quality Administration and ability to plan Migrations and Upgrade on Linux OS and WebSphere.
- Experience in Informatica tech upgrade projects.
- Experience in MDM SIF API calls, E360/ customer 360 configuration/ ActiveVOS / Performance Tuning.
- Experience with Unix Shell scripting.
- Experience in operation support with good understanding of product release, incident and change management process.
- Experience in providing best practices around migration of jobs.
- Experience in building and executing production migration plans.
- Team oriented with strong interpersonal skills and able to work as part of a product team.
- Excellent analytical experience, communication skills, project management and understanding business requirements.
- Strong drive for results and ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and adjust resources/assignments based on changing priorities.
- Experience with IBM DataStage administration.
- Experience with Autosys scheduling and code versioning/maintenance tools like Git/ Jenkins etc.
- Experience with Rally
- 5+ years of experience in installing, configuring and upgrading Informatica MDM, IDQ, PowerCenter and other related components (like E360, Address Doctor, PowerExchange connectors etc.) on Linux/Unix environment.
- 5+ years of using Informatica MDM Hub, configuring E360 for match/merge rules and different UI configuration as per business requirement.
- 5+ years of experience in Unix shell scripting / Autosys / Oracle / Teradata etc.
Resume Submittal: please email a word formatted resume to Shweta Huria at or contact at In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name – Informatica Administrator (MDM, Powercenter, IDQ) (Dearborn, MI).
Corporate Information: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast growing IT consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with expertise in Application Development, Application Management, Web Services (SOA), Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence / Analytics, Wireless Solutions, Legacy migrations and Project Management. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our clients global IT needs. STG offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, disability insurance, 401K, paid vacations and paid holidays. For more information about STG, please visit us at www.stgit.com.