Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - an Informatica ETL Developer? A roll-up-your-sleeves and get it done type of person who wants be part of a collaborative environment? A leader who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider a Project Delivery opportunity with Deloitte.
Work you'll do
• Conduct Requirements analysis and Design solution
• Development of ETL Mappings and solution using Informatica ETL tool including code review
• Planning and deployment of all releases and change management requirements
• Coordinate with the onsite and offshore developers with respect to issues and follow up
• Active involvement in project planning with project manager and technical leads
• Respond to customer queries/clarifications in a timely manner.
• Work closely with application development & support groups to ensure smooth go-live support
• Participate in technical review meetings with Architecture/Design review group
• Provide technical expertise on daily production problems and fixing issues in timely manner
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
• Bachelor's in Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent degree
• 3 + years Experience in Informatica 10.x,9.x, UNIX Shell scripting, Data analysis, Bit Bucket
• 3 + years experience doing SQL performance tuning.
• Client facing experience including working with business stakeholders and knowledgeable in Business engagement and requirement discovery
• Good knowledge of Unix and development of shell scripts is required
• Experience is process Delimited, XML or any unstructured data using Informatica.
• Limited Sponsorship: Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
• Willing to work in the Minneapolis MN area.
• Experience in SDLC, Agile, Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery, and change management
• Business knowledge in financial domains related Asset management
• Experience in JIRA, Git-Bitbucket, ServiceNow and Informatica is a plus
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.