Role: Informatica Developer
Location: Boca Raton, FL
Duration: 6+ Months
Rate: $55/hr on 1099 (Max)
MOI: Mostly Telephonic or Skype.
Note: We can have the interview schedule in 24hrs from the time of submission.
The client want someone who can join them Immediately
MUST BE A US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER
Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulation of highly detailed BI/DW solutions which can be practically implemented
- Responsible for envisioning, shaping, designing and architecting data warehouse solution individually or with the project team to develop complex and business-critical BI/DW solutions
- Provide application design recommendations that align with long and short-term IT and business strategies, and provide expertise for the integration of applications across the business.
- Define data architecture, ETL and reporting standards for operations, programming and security for better data governance.
- Develop and maintain data management standards and conventions, data dictionaries, data element naming standards and data dictionary metadata standards
- Optimize information management approaches through an understanding of evolving business needs and technology capabilities.
- Understand and consistently apply current application development methodology attributes and processes.
- Collaborate, define and maintain effective and efficient development processes, including but not limited to: coding standards, design philosophy, testing methodology, usage of design patterns, development and coding tools and procedures.
- Provide expertise and guidance to cross-functional teams and to the business application tools and architecture.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 4 year degree
- Highly knowledgeable in all aspects of enterprise data warehouse concepts, design, implementation, deployment and maintenance, both in theory and practice.
- Must have experience with designing and developing data warehouse solutions using Informatica
- Expertise in Informatica PowerCenter
- Expertise in performance tuning and optimization of ETL processes in Informatica
- Expertise with Informatica power exchange, Informatica Data explorer, Informatica Data Quality and Address Doctor
- Proven, in-depth, enterprise-level data architecture skills (logical & physical, dimensional and entity-relationship models).