Informatica IDQ Developer
Location: Carson City, NV
Duration: 12+ months (extendable)
Type of Interview-Video
Experience and Skills Required
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or any other equivalent degree with a minimum of seven (7) years of programming experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Ideal candidate will have many years’ experience in Informatica Data Quality V10, or similar, with strong SQL background
- Demonstrated ability to translate and transform business requirements/rules into workflows in IDQ
- Must have experience working with Java Transformation
- Must be able to create scripts as needed to schedule and run tasks
- Must have experience working in Medium to Large scale data quality environments.
- Must possess skills in developing strategies to implementing data quality checks in IDQ
- Must have strong knowledge of Informatica Data Quality V10.x and /Power Center
- Must have experience working in a team based development environment.
- Excellent at creating stored procedures, functions, packages, database triggers and other database objects using SQL
- Expertise in troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Expertise in performance tuning to improve execution times
- Expertise in designing conceptual, logical and physical designs for various database objects
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries in a SQL Server environment.
- Must possess strong knowledge of relational database concepts
- Must have experience and skills to provide adequate information for users to understand and address exceptions
- Excellent analytical and communication skills required to effectively work in the field of applications development and maintenance.
- Excellent at Understanding Integration Technologies and Domains and work flows.
- Must have good communication, documentation and user requirement gathering skills.