Remote is a possibility after 6 weeks onsite.
8+ years of industry experience involved in all stages of software solution development
• 3-5+ years leading the design, configuration and implementation of Informatica MDM (formerly Siperian) solutions across various master and reference data domains such as Customer, Supplier, Product, Location, etc. and/or specific to Healthcare IT around Patient, Provider, Supply Chain, Location, Orders, Procedures, Pharmacy (Drug Formulary), etc.
• Broad experience across all major aspects of an overall Informatica MDM program including Data Acquisition, Data Curation and Data Syndication, and knowledge of the Informatica Platform tooling potentially involved across all these areas including Informatica PowerCenter, Data Quality, MDM Hub configuration and development, IDD configuration and development, SIF, etc.
• Experience with Informatica MDM v10+
• Ability to help lead and define a customer’s MDM strategy/roadmap, document solution requirements, translate those requirements into technical specifications and work plans, and provide technical leadership around those work plans as well as delivering hands-on Informatica MDM technology implementation expertise • Excellent communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills in working with both onsite and virtual teams
• Practical understanding of Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA) and hands on experience implementing real time integrations with Informatica MDM Services Integration Framework (SIF) • Ability to write PL/SQL stored procedures for MDM user exits or basic data manipulation
• Familiarity with Informatica MDM platform applications such as Oracle/MS SQL Server database administration, Linux/Unix scripting, and JBOSS/WebSphere administration Optional: • Experience with healthcare and/or insurance industry data
• Experience with configuring data cleansing tools such as Informatica Data Quality and AddressDoctor
• Experience with data integration tools like Informatica PowerCenter
• Experience with another industry leading Master Data Management tool such Informatica PIM (Heiler), IBM Infosphere MDM, Siebel UCM, Initiate, Tibco, etc