Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services provider.
Matrix Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application Development. Our staff's Passion, service and dedication set us an apart from other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
One of our client is looking for Informatica MDM Consultant. If you are interested, you can reach me on 908-279-1241.
Title: Informatica MDM Consultant
Location: Pittsburgh, PA / New Jersey United States
- Expertise in Informatica MDM Hub Match and Merge rules, Batch Jobs and Batch Groups
- Should be proficient in Informatica MDM 9.X or 10.X, MDM Hub & IDD.
- Hands on experience with Informatica MDM Hub configurations, Data Mappings (Landing , staging and Base objects) , Data validation , Match and Merge rules , customizing/configuring Informatica data director (IDD) applications
- Experience in defining and configuring landing tables, staging tables, base objects, lookups, query groups, queries, custom queries, packages, hierarchies and foreign key relationships
- Experience in MDM CMX calls. Strong development Siperian Integration Framework (SIF) webservices – SearchMatchput, cleanseput, search methods.
- Experience with troubleshooting and resolving job failure related issues for MDM.
- Experience with troubleshooting and resolving Web Logic related issues for MDM.
- Experience with backup, recovery and restore of Master Data Management systems
- Knowledge of basic concepts of Oracle database. Good experience in SQL & PL-SQL (Mandatory)
- Experience in developing on Informatica PowerCenter (9.6.1 or 10.x)
- Create mapping and workflow using Informatica PowerCenter to extract, transform and load data into the target environment
- Basic knowledge in UNIX and Shell Scripting
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and work with diverse personality types
- Superior presentation skills and ability to present ideas and material to partners in the organization
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to explain technical issues at a high level in collaborating with non-IT staff or executive leadership.
Thanks and Regards
Contact 908-293-8125” Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Matrix Technology Group 50 Cragwood Road, Suite #101 South PlainField , NJ-07080 "Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)"