This is Phanindra from Wipro Limited. Please go through the Job Description below and let me know your interest with your updated resume.
Else let me know anyone looking for change
Informatica PowerCenter/ Informatica BDM
Seattle, WA or Auburn Hill, MI or Weehawken, NJor Milwaukee, WI
Informatica PowerCenter Developer
- 5+ years of experience in developing data integrations and ETL with Informatica Power Center.
- Strong expertise with advanced SQL on Oracle/DB2/Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experienced in effective management of multiple competing and frequently changing assignments and priorities.
- Strong analytical skills (able to read/write complex SQL queries to analyze data, investigate defects, validate data quality, etc.).
- Should have good understanding of data integration concepts and terminology.
- Experienced with agile project methodologies.
- Experience with Informatica Power Center 10.x, Power Exchange 10.1, Information Analyst, Metadata Manager.
- Strong understanding of data warehousing basics and concepts.
- Exposure to Data modeling – dimensional and relational modeling.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong documentation skills (scope, requirements, high-level design).
- Effective time and priority management.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team.
- Quick learner, self-starter, organized, and detail oriented.
- Experience in Life Insurance Industry.
- Experience with SQL Server database administration is preferred
- Experience with other reporting tools including Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Tableau
- Financial Services/ Life Insurance domain background
Details for Submission
Availability to Join:
Highest degree & Year:
Talent Acquisition – Analytics
551-254-6300 X 5508299
315-314-4995 (Text Now)