Seeking a mid-level Information/Data Analyst experienced in designing and executing strategies, governance, quality and management of enterprise information/data and analytics. The candidate will have experience in the people, process and technology needed for effective client engagements.
Design of enterprise information/data and analytics strategies and roadmaps including: defining visions, doing assessments of people, process and technology; and developing dynamic business value roadmaps.
• Design and implement modern industry best practices in governance, management and quality of information/data.
• Design and implementation of data quality scorecards and metrics.
• Evaluation, selection and implementation of tools and technology for data catalogues, data governance, data quality and data management.
• Collaborate with business and technical teams to provide direction for and contribute to development, implementation and rollout of solutions and consulting services.
• Facilitate design and solution workshops with clients.
• 5 years knowledge and experience in the areas of strategies, governance, management and quality of information/data.
• 5 years experience designing and implementing data quality scorecards or data quality metrics.
• 5 years technical knowledge and experience with tools and technology for data catalogues, data governance, data quality and data management.
• Ability to recommend and implement industry best practices for information/data and analytics.
• Presentation skills with a comfort to work effectively with both business and technical stakeholders.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills to develop proposals, reports and papers.
Skill Set Years of Experience Proficiency Level
Information/Data Governance 5+ years 4
Data Quality 5+ years 4
Data Management 5+ years 4
Data Catalogue 3+ years 3
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this roleBuild your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.Skills