Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- Are you interested in helping re-architect the public interfaces of a federal system that contains millions of company and individual filings, processes about 3,000 filings per day, serves up 3,000 terabytes of data to the public annually, and accommodates 40,000 new filers per year on average? Attain is seeking a graduate-level information architecture or user experience analyst.
- Current enrollment in a Master's or PhD program that emphasizes information science, information architecture, and/or user experience design.
- Adept at evaluating, organizing, labeling, structuring, and reworking content to meet user and business needs.
- Able to learn and acquire domain literacy very quickly and translate user, stakeholder, and business requirements into strategic and tactical recommendations, as well as design/IA assets.
- Experienced in producing written and visual information architecture/UX work products such as content models, site maps, user requirements, personas, user and process flows, storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, functional specifications, content migration plans, usability testing reports, and user stories.
- Able to prioritize and implement business and user requirements in collaboration with subject matter experts, project team, and management.
- Experienced in conducting ongoing user testing, research, and analysis.
- Evidence of being a proactive, creative, and logical problem solver who is organized and demonstrates a keen attention to detail; able to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- In possession of strong oral and written communication skills and a healthy sense of humor and of self.
Minimum Education Required:
- Hands-on knowledge of Drupal and HTML as well as experience with Google Analytics.
Bachelor's Degree About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO
and EEO Poster Supplement