Business Group HighlightsIntelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.Responsibilities
Included within the years of relevant experience, the IAE should possess the following desired qualifications:
- Knowledge of and experience with ICD 503 and the Government's certification and accreditation process.
- Networks, computer components, system protocols, and COTS technology.
- System methodologies including: client/server, web hosting, web content servers, policy servers, directory servers, firewalls, WAN, MAN, LAN, switches, and routers.
- Software integration of COTS and Government Off-the-Shelf (GOTS) products.
- VMware, Xen, Hyper V and other virtualization platforms.
Technical experience in:
- Configuring and supporting, at a minimum, Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS.
- Configuring and supporting, at a minimum, VMware, Xen, Hyper V.
- Software engineering.
Program design and implementation.
- Configuration management.
- System maintenance.
- Integration testing.
- Information system engineering.
Contractor personnel should possess certification at the appropriate level for the position.
- Bachelor's Degree with 10 years of experience
- Active TS/SCI with Poly
- Education relevant to computer engineering, information security, information management, and/or computer science
- Experience in technical project management
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.OptionsApply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeedAs a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)