Longeviti LLC is searching for an Information Assurance/Security Specialist (Senior). Longeviti is a government contractor specializing in providing professional support services in fields of information technology, program management, agency administration, intelligence analysis, language translation, culture immersion, and serving as opposing forces/role players. We are a certified 8(a) and small disadvantaged business that excels in the market having earned our status as an ISO 9001 certified provider of services and are rated as CMMI Level 3 in both Development and Services. Quality and continuous improvement are basic tenets of the organization and giving our staff the tools to make it happen are a trademark. Customer satisfaction is paramount.
Longeviti seeks an Information Assurance/Security Specialist (Senior) to provide mission support to the Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3). The candidate chosen for this role will work closely with the government Information Assurance Manager (IAM) in implementing DoD and Air Force Policy on the DC3 networks. They will be a member of a team of IA professional’s responsible providing policy analysis, information sharing requirements, Certification and Accreditation support for multiple classified and unclassified networks.
- Must have an active Secret security clearance. Only candidates with a current Secret clearance will be considered.
- Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for creating and validating system security requirements, as well as establishing and implementing security designs in hardware, software, data, and procedures
- Will conduct technical risk and vulnerability assessments of planned and installed information systems as well as assess and mitigate system security threats/risks throughout the system life cycle
- Responsible for preparing documentation such as Risk Assessment Reports (RARs) for the ISSM/CISO, System Security Plans (SSPs), Development of Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&Ms) to ensure compliance with Government and DC3 Cybersecurity policies and procedures
- Will assist the ISSM/ISSO with the generation of cybersecurity documentation for system hardware and software assessments; assess the performance of IA Security controls for assess and authorize and assess only networks
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated Risk Management Framework (RMF) experience
- Experience with IA/Cybersecurity policy implementation
- Experience handling Federal C&A activities to include experience with eMASS (submission, validation and updates as needed)
- Experience performing computer systems security risk analysis and assessment
- Experience implementing and validating Security Technical Implementation Guidance (STIG) and Security Requirements Guidance (SRG) for applications, familiarity with DOD network architecture and network engineering practices, hardening Windows/LINUX operating system
- DoD SCCVI, HBSS, ACAS and CMRS experience
- TS Clearance with ability to obtain SCI
- Experience with Department of Defense Test & Evaluation (T&E) practices for Cybersecurity to include validation of Security Control Requirements, STIG/SRG/Customer Centric requirements and document findings in a formalized reporting format
- Experience analyzing and defining security requirements
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with excellent communication skills (written and verbal communications) and have the ability to work in a dynamic work environment
- FISMA experience
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, problem solving, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
Alliant LCAT Description:
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. May supervise others.
- 18-22 years of professional experience without a degree; or 10-14 years of professional experience with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 8-12 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree; or 4 years of professional experience required with a related PhD or JD; Considered an emerging authority / authority in discipline.
- DOD 8570/8140 Certification: (CISSP, CISM, GSLC, CASP, CAP)
Longeviti, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. US Citizenship is required for most positions.
Longeviti, LLC offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. This package includes medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurances, and a 401(k)-retirement plan.