ASM Research, an Accenture Federal Services Company, is a leading solutions integrator focused on using information and technology to solve real world problems for the Federal, state, and local Government organizations we serve. Our Information Solutions, Professional Services, and Information Assurance experts apply the latest technologies and industry methodologies to project management, analytical, personnel training, force structure, healthcare, and education challenges. ASM has a strong track record for 35 years of commitment to our clients' missions that has repeatedly produced extraordinary results.
ASM Research, in support of our Veterans Affairs client (VA), is currently looking for a Senior Security Analyst with experience in implementing IT security solutions and has knowledge of security principles, policy and regulations.General Summary
Analyzes Risk Management Framework (RMF) artifacts and supporting documentation. Performs site assessments, generates reports and remediates findings. Analyzes stored data in Governance Risk Compliance Risk Vision (GRC-RV) for accuracy, completeness and quality. Identifies acceptable evidence collection and testing results that support the Information Assurance (IA) control's compliancy.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform Information Assurance tasks and Cybersecurity support for the Continuous Readiness Information Security Program (CRISP).
- Assist in the remediation, coordination and validation of POA&M's.
- Develop and analyze Risk Based Decisions (RBD's).
- Assess the Cybersecurity risk of IT systems documenting them in formal risk assessments and supporting artifacts associated with the A&A process.
- Organize, develop, and present briefings, written summaries, and written reports incorporating narrative, tabular and/or graphic elements.
- Responsible for vulnerability remediation through patching using VA approved methods.
- Implements IT security solutions and assures successful implementation.
- Applies knowledge of security principles, policy and regulations to daily tasking.
- Has experience with Cyber Security document management and is familiar with security and privacy rules.
- Researches policies, procedures, standards, and guidance, and applies needed changes under specific conditions for the protection of information and information systems
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required.
- 10 years' experience working in a large, enterprise environment
- 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- 2 years' experience conducting Information Systems vulnerability assessment, risk mitigation, and Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M) development and tracking; understanding and application of mitigation strategies, IAVAs, and IAVBs.
- Clearance Requirement - Candidates will be subject to a government background investigation and must meet eligibility criteria. U.S. Citizenship is required.
ASM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.ASM is an Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities. #LI-MP1
- Ability to research policies, procedures, standards, and guidance, and apply under specific conditions for the protection of information and information systems
- Well-developed writing and interpersonal skills are a must
- Ability to prepare and execute detailed computer system analysis, including interim and final reports and presentation of analysis data.