Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Entering ManTech-s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a -Top 100 Global Technology Company- by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor-s and Master-s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Information Assurance Engineer (IAE) Level 3 to join our team in the Chantilly, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customers and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
- The contractor shall participate in discussions at the system engineering level to enhance the security of NRO networks and information systems.
- The contractor shall provide support to system certification activities and efforts related to system certification and accreditation.
- The contractor shall provide technical support in investigating and minimizing real or potential damage resulting from security incidents.
- The contractor shall research, analyze, integrate, and distribute IS security tools and associated documentation, subject to government review and approval.
- The contractor shall provide on-site assistance for integrating IS security tools into contractor and Government information systems.
- The contractor shall develop and propose security procedures for systems and software within area of expertise to ensure consistent security policy implementation for review and approval by the Government.
- The contractor shall create, update, and present Information Assurance (lA) related briefings and other related materials to both internal and external organizations as a security Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- The contractor shall participate in and support various Information Assurance forums as directed.
- The contractor shall support the Intelligence Community (IC) and Industry-based working groups as directed.
- In addition to the tasks above, the contractor personnel assigned to OS&CIIF&ISDNRIB shall conduct cyber security research and assessments, responding to F&ISD Front Office requirements, and provide reports and activities to CNRIB or his designee.
- Education relevant to computer engineering, information security, information management, and/or computer science.
- Must possess Seven (7) years of relevant experience.
- Experience in technical project management.
- Must be DoD 8570 Compliant, IAT III (CASP CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCED, GCIH).
- Knowledge of and experience with lCD 503 and the Government's certification and accreditation process.
- Networks, computer components, system protocols, and COTS technology.
- System methodologies including: client/server, web hosting, web content servers, policy servers, directory servers, firewalls, WAN, MAN, LAN, switches, and routers.
- Software integration of COTS and Government Off-the-Shelf (GOTS) products.
- Knowledge and experience with VMware, Xen, Hyper V and other virtualization platforms
- Technical experience in:
- Configuring and supporting, at a minimum, Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS;
- Configuring and supporting, at a minimum, VMware, Xen, Hyper V;
- Software engineering;
- Program design and implementation
- Configuration management;
- System maintenance
- Integration testing
- Information system engineering
- Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ a CI Polygraph.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.