Leidos is currently looking for an Information Assurance Professional to work in Beavercreek, OH.
• This role may include a combination of duties to protect information and maintain and implement security controls for an entire Networked computer system, site, or program in order to reduce risk.
• Install, secure and manage Active Directory Networks, associated computers and respective nodes.
• Install, secure and managed Linux systems and respective accounts.
• Assist in managing risks related to the use of processing, storing, or transmitting information within a classified Information System in an isolated environment, not connected to the internet.
• Establish, implement, and manage security procedures and practices in support of customer requirements and objectives.
• Reduce or eliminate impact to confidentiality, integrity, or availability of information and information systems
• Develop and update assessment and authorization documentation of information systems.
• Validate security policies and procedures outlined in the System Security Plan.
• Take corrective action to resolve computer and security problems identified and ensure systems are operating, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with established policies and procedures.
• Develop process for the management, review, and retention of security audit data.
• Perform security audits IAW established procedures.
• Establish system specific recovery processes to ensure security features, user data and procedures are properly protected and restored.
• Conduct vulnerability management (scanning, assessment, reporting, and mitigation verification), security reviews and tests of systems to verify security features and controls are functional and effective. Take corrective action to resolve identified vulnerabilities.
• Perform periodic maintenance on systems to include installation of operating system patches and updating virus definitions.
• Install hardware and software as required.
• Perform user account creation, account management and account maintenance.
• Install Windows and Linux Operating systems.
• Troubleshoot Windows and Linux anomalies.
• Harden operating systems to meet security requirements.
• Install Window and Linux applications.
• An active Top Secret clearance is required for consideration.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Information Systems, Cybersecurity, Information Technology/Network Administration or related discipline, or 8+ years of direct experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
• Possess a current DoD 8570.01 compliant certification for IAM Level I, e.g. Security + w/CE, or the ability to obtain either within 6 months of employment.
• A working knowledge of computer and server hardware support, Windows-based Information Systems and LINUX operating systems.
• Other duties as assigned.
The qualified candidate shall have excellent customer service skills and the ability to work independently, prioritize, schedule, and complete multiple tasks.
• Experience conducting security audits/reviews of information systems.
• Extensive training or experience with Windows-based Information Systems and LINUX operating systems.
• Vulnerability assessment and analysis experience utilizing SCAP, ACAS/NESSUS and DISA STIGs and knowledge of resolving such vulnerabilities.
• Experience with DoD implementation of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and governing directives (NIST, CNSS, DSS/DCSA, JSIG, etc.)
• Familiarity with the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency Assessment and Authorization Manual (DAAPM)
• Experience with eMass