Description Job Description:
Are you a TS/SCI w/ Poly cleared Information Assurance professional looking for an opportunity to take part in creating a new Central Security Service?
The National Solutions Group at Leidos has an immediate need for an Information Assurance Analyst Systems Engineer who wants to be a part of a team to support the design, implementation, integration and sustainment of a new Central Security Service. This challenging and dynamic position offers the opportunity to learn and explore the latest technologies, with the stability of a 5 years base contract and 3 additional options years available. For consideration, a current and active TS/SCI with Poly is required.
In this position, the Information Assurance Analyst Systems Engineer will be involved in the implementation, integration and sustainment of a New Central Security Service. You will be part of the team responsible for the development, test and operations for subscribing IT assets, centralized management of security services and data, and automation of continuous monitoring and reporting for IT assets. You will have the opportunity to provide cyber-security management and coordinate all actions related to vulnerability scanning and patch compliance.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The IAA IASE shall provide cyber-security management and coordinate all actions required by cyber security-related statement of work tasks including, but not limited to, vulnerability scanning and patch compliance.
- Initiate and cCoordinate appropriate actions to ensure site systems are receiving patches and identify any patch installation issues.
- Coordinate Work and collaborate with local administrators to troubleshoot and elevate patching issues in a timely manner in order to meet patch compliance timelines.
- Develop a POA&M when compliance cannot be met by the compliance date.
- Review System Logs and identify/report any anomalies.
- Report and contain viruses, malicious, and negligent activities.
- Obtain and maintain system accreditations and continuous monitoring activities.
- Monitor Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems and escalate any possible alerts.
- Conduct audits to detect any unauthorized devices connected to the site network and assist in any investigations as directed by leadership.
- Review Access Control Lists (ACLs) and validate that permitted activity is relevant to current systems/network architecture and.
- Create and audit all backup procedures to validate critical systems can be reconstituted after failure.
- Mentor staff and provide site lead support.
- BS degree and 8 or more years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 5 or more years of prior relevant experience. Four additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a BS degree.
- TS/SCI with poly required.
- Earned at least one of the below IA Certifications is required for consideration:
- Experience with working in an intelligence community operational environment.
- Demonstrated ability and experience working effectively on a small team in a real-time operational environment.
- Ability to recognize problems or errors and respond appropriately.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
External Referral Bonus:
- Degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Information Technology desired.
- Experience with the Windows, Linux, Xacta, Archer, Splunk
- Tenable Nessus Security and Nessus Vulnerability Scanner Products (EVSS Tool).
- Ability to operate multiple systems that ensure activities are accomplished.
- Experience collaborating with diverse IC stakeholders to drive consensus and forward progress.
- Ability to identify needed changes to processes and activities and help to implement continuous improvement solutions.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a virtual team.
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Information AssurancePay Range: