CANDIDATES MUST HAVE 5+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE ASSET MANAGEMENT INDUSTRY.
The Investment Information Delivery Analyst is responsible for implementation and management of investment information and reporting management practices. As such, this role is responsible for working with different areas of the organization to ensure implementation of information and reporting governance principles, policies and standards. The position is also responsible for day-to-day investment information and reporting quality that is supported by a federated model comprised of business data owners and data stewards, business process staff, technology and third-party service providers. The individual must be an advocate for information and reporting governance, develop and implement reporting quality processes and measurements, support the onboarding of new information and reporting data vendors, data tools and systems.
This position must work in a fast -paced agile environment and be astute to the changing needs of the firm in terms of structured and unstructured data and recurring and ad-hoc reporting that will ultimately yield significant benefits to company.
- Partner with end users across the organization on Report development including requirements gathering, business value assessment, ad-hoc development, testing and validation, training and auditing.
- Provide expertise on the more complex reporting-related or reporting-intensive initiatives
- Serve as the SME for all reporting related tools including: Power BI, Tableau, SQL, and SSRS.
- Develop reporting test plans and support the change control process
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with information and reporting functions
- Deep experience with MS Power BI as well as other BI tools such as Tableau
- Experience or knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Team player comfortable working with senior leadership as well as all colleagues throughout the organization.
- Extensive knowledge of the investment industry, including financial instruments, investment strategies, processes, performance measurement, and risk data.
- Experience in ETL tools, SQL development and query performance tuning
- Understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Data validation and visualization skills
- Proven experience with report writing and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development, and data modeling
- Knowledge of data warehouse principals
- Experience with data analysis tools such as Python, R and Alteryx