Our client is an international center for research excellence. They are committed to finding new treatments and solutions for a wide array of debilitating ailments. When you work for them, you can be confident that you are contributing to a lessening of suffering for disease-stricken individuals around the world. Our client is seeking a Information Security & Risk Management Manager to join their dedicated team. We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance. Responsibilities of the Information Security & Risk Management Manager:
Requirements of the Information Security & Risk Management Manager:
- Provide leadership necessary to identify, evaluate, mitigate, and monitor the client-s operational and strategic risks
- Ensure that the client-s Information Security and Risk Management program meets best practices and company standards
- Manage risks within the client environment and that the clients risk management position are in compliance with regulations and strategic imperatives of the organization
- Provide governance of operational risk management activities of the organization
- Monitor and analyze risks within the client environment
- Assist in the formulation of documents and maintains the overall IS&RM strategy for the research Organization
- Ensure the continued provision and development of skilled and capable people to support IS&RM
- Participate in the design and management of IS&RM process
- Design, delivery and deploy processes, practices and other activities to ensure security of information throughout its lifecycle
- Degree in relevant area
- Professional information security certification
- 5 years experience with Information Security management, Quality Management, or Risk Management
- 5 years experience in mid-level management positions in a matrix organization
- Experience as an IT manager or Corporate Information Security Officer
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in reporting to and communicating with all technical skill levels
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and collaborative skills
Keywords: Information Security & Risk Management Manager, Information Security management, Quality Management, Risk Management, Information Technology
Job ID: 322550 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check !