Please note that this is a 12 month contract position. Please note that this position is on-site.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, with a preference in Computer Science, Business, or related discipline.
• Professional certification or other industry recognized information security credential is a plus.
• Proven experience with security architecture and solution engineering.
• Demonstrated passion and drive for Information Security and developing solutions for customers
• A plus to have technical knowledge in information security in combination of the following areas:
o Networking technology
o Warehouse management systems
o Warehouse scanning equipment such as RF Scanners, RFID tags
o Windows/Linux servers
o Manufacturing environment
o Windows 10
• Possesses and displays excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to convey information to internal and external customers in a clear, focused, and concise manner. Ability to work with all levels of the organization, both technical and non-technical
• High level of personal integrity, ability to professionally handle confidential matters, and reflect appropriate level of judgment and maturity is required.
• High degree of initiative, dependability, and ability to work with little supervision is required.
• Must have the ability to recognize opportunities for change and act as a catalyst for change management.
• Must have the ability to analyze, document and assess complex warehouse environments
• Effective project management skills, time management and the ability to work on multiple concurrent projects is required.
• Working knowledge of network IP subnets
• Must have basic knowledge of network technology (routers, firewall, switches)
This position will report to the Senior Manager of Information Security and will focus on security architecture and engineering a warehouse management system. 1. Work with the warehouse project team to ensure the security architecture and processes are aligned with Client's standards. 2. Solution architect as needed to ensure the project moves forward securely. 3. Analyze and respond to a wide range of security requests covering the warehouse project and the ability to communicate with all levels within the company. The Information Security Analyst will also serve as a strong consultant to the enterprise business units, application, and technical teams.
• Document, audit, and evaluate risks to warehouse environments.
• Ensure that projects adhere to corporate defined technical standards and process and ensure that industry best practices for Information Security are applied to warehouse systems.
• Engage with projects and one-off requests for security engineering and solution architecting
• The ability to solution architect and lead the design implementation if needed
• Ensures all information security deployments are properly implemented and supported.
• Integrate and share information with other analysts and teams
• Knowledge of RF scanning for warehouse and integration with Active Directory to help drive the project
• Provide security consulting services, as needed, to various projects to ensure all information security requirements are implemented and work as expected
• Work with minimal supervision and be responsible for independently making a broad range of critical decisions. Apply sound judgment, escalating issues and decisions to the appropriate executive when necessary.
Applicants must include their telephone number. Reference job number A1987