Do you have a passion to belong to an organization where your contributions go a long way? Do you want to belong to an intimate but growing team that is passionate about innovation, collaboration and client service?
At Atrium, we are constantly striving to grow and learn so that we can better support our clients. If you have a growth mindset, are a self-starter and thrive under a dynamic environment, you are probably a great fit for our team!
• Work with a passionate, positive-minded team that is supportive and encouraging of one another
• Considerable career growth opportunity
• Contributions are visible and have a high impact
• Great benefits package
• Work remote
This position involves supporting a SaaS application with many interdependent parts.
This role will work with the other engineers, product managers and external vendors such as hosting providers, compliance auditors, and ASVs.
Individuals in this role will need to perform well under pressure and have flexible hours of availability.
• Assists with security operations and compliance initiatives
• Manages vulnerability scanning and penetration testing with third party qualified scanning vendors
• Assists in creating and maintaining security policies, procedures, and standards documentation
• Ensures software and firmware patching is scheduled and performed on a regular basis
• Monitors vulnerability tracking services for new security alerts, vulnerabilities, and exposures
• Notifies IT staff of new vulnerabilities and coordinates the installation of security patches
• Monitors logs on a regular basis and creates security reports based on that information as needed
• Supports ongoing security efforts by coordinating the remediation of security vulnerabilities with a third party hosting provider
• Assists with planning and implementing future software and hardware upgrades
• Completes security and compliance assessments and questionnaires as required by our clients
• Conducts security and compliance assessments of our vendors
• Works with Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) as needed to gather and provide evidence for assessments
• 3+ years experience working in a security analyst, information assurance, or other cybersecurity-related role
• Basic knowledge of networking concepts and diagrams
• Experience with PCI DSS compliance and assessments
• Effectively communicate information on policies and procedures both verbally and in writing
• Self-starter with the ability to own projects from beginning to end
• Strong organizational, planning, prioritization, and analytical skills
• Strong problem solving and debugging skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• CISSP, CISM, or equivalent certification is strongly preferred
• Experience in a cloud environment, preferably AWS
• In-depth knowledge of security frameworks such as NIST 800-53, ISO 27001
Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline, Computer Science or Information Security preferred, or equivalent work experience.
Atrium is a revolutionary cloud-based campus card management solution for institutions of any size, focused on the college/university market. Founded in 2012 by it’s sister company, JSA Technologies, Inc., we provide the functionality of traditional systems re-imagined for the future. We provide a superior user experience for both university administrators as well as today’s iGeneration students through effortless access to services on and off campus through their mobile devices. You can check out more at www.atriumcampus.com.