Working at Covenant Eyes is about something bigger than creating and selling software; it’s about creating a movement and changing culture. At the end of the day you are contributing to saving a marriage, protecting a child’s innocence, strengthening a commitment to purity, and working to end sexual exploitation.
As a company focused on restoring relationships, we take our families seriously. We believe in hard work, but we believe in balance too. Our first jobs are to our families and we know that balance is crucial.
If you’re looking to make a positive impact, you have an eye toward innovation, and are looking for an employer that offers advancement opportunities, work life balance, and a competitive benefits package that starts on day one, we would love to hear from you!
About the position
A CE Information Security Analyst is a technical, hands-on, high-visibility position that plans,
coordinates and participates in activities related to the design, development, implementation,
compliance, and ongoing support of enterprise security solutions. These solutions apply to both
internal and customer-facing information systems, networks and applications.
- At least one information security certification, including but not limited to CEH, CISSP, GPEN, OSCE, OSCP, OSWE, GIAC family
- Planning and execution of IT security initiatives
- High-availability web application and website security best practices
- Firewall and intrusion prevention
- Active threat mitigation
- Endpoint security solutions (anti-virus, DLP, encryption)
- Linux (CentOS/RHEL7)
- Networking (BGP, firewall, routers, subnets, switches, VLANs, VPN)
- Shell programming (bash/ksh, Python, PowerShell)
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience
- Development experience (to the end of auditing code to find vulnerabilities, potential exploits and threats)
- Cloud Computing (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- High availability web applications (Apache, nginx, HAProxy)
- VMware (ESXi 6.5 or newer)
- Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange
- Windows Server (2012 or newer)
- Configuration Management (Ansible, Git)
- MariaDB/MySQL, Redis
- VoIP (Mitel, MiCollab, Ignite)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, configure, maintain, monitor and support security solutions for CE s high availability and geographically dispersed internal and customer-facing systems, applications and networks
- Protect CE data and information assets against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction
- Provide subject matter expertise on security best practices for application, database, and network development, design, and support
- Research and advocate the latest technologies and solutions to support the security requirements of internal and external customers
- Assess client needs against security concerns and resolve information security risk issues
- Troubleshoot and correct issues
- Train others on security awareness
- Develop, write, and document IT security policies and standards
- Work both independently and in cross functional teams
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- Full time 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST/EDT
- Exempt from overtime pay
- Job Location: Can be remote, on-site at HQ in Owosso, or a mix
- An Information Security Analyst ("ISA") can be required to work off shift for on-call support or production deployments. ISAs may flex hours subject to manager approval.
What we offer - CE offers remote work flexibility, a commitment to employee growth, innovation, and a competitive benefits package – birthdays are a paid holiday!
Is this the right culture for you? Working at CE is about something bigger than creating and selling software; it’s about creating a movement and changing culture. At the end of the day you are contributing to saving a marriage, protecting a child’s innocence, strengthening a commitment to purity, and working to end sexual exploitation.
Ready to apply? Please submit a resume and cover letter highlighting your experience and how you’ve tackled similar projects in the past.